Monday, August 16, 2010

Some Inject Couture Into........ Accessories!


The fashion Show that I went to, had so much talented designers, but one that definitely caught my eye was actually an Accessories Line! that was so different and so Couture! I had to post it on my blog because everyone needs at least one of these unique pieces, that are so affordable and so chic! Deleay Lashay is a Designer that definitely pushes the boundaries of Accessories and here are some pics from some of her lines! If you want more, go to her website Deleay Lashay

3 comments:

  1. So in love with those playing card earrings.. HOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are amazing...thank you for comming out to the fashionshow and for supporting the line... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING THAT DELEAY LASHAY HAS TO OFFER!!!! LOVE THE DESIGNS,AND THE CREATIVENESS!! I CAN GO ALL DAY JUST LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete